Saturday, July 31, 2010

I don't know exactly what to say right now because today was probably the hardest day of my life. I do want to thank each of you for your outpouring of love and support throughout the last few days and the previous 9 months too. We are so thankful to have such a loving community and extended family. I have so much more to share with each of you, but just can't do it all right now. But I can't wait to share..... one thing that I do want to share is something our cousin Jason shared with us that touched me deeply.

He shared that at a youth church camp in Lagrange this week, Jason (who is a youth pastor) shared Sayla's birth on Tuesday with 115 teenagers and 25 adults. They hit their knees in prayer for Sayla and our family. Jason then shared of her death on Friday with the group and the impact her life had on so many people. They hit their knees again...this time 3 middle school boys gave their hearts and soul to the Lord in salvation. That is what my Sayla Grace was sent here to do...she planted not a seed but a garden of seeds in her little life.

I would love to hear how she has impacted or changed the lives of those who have been a part of her story and her life. Drop me a card or email and tell me. It comforts me to know these stories and rest in the peace that her little life has a purpose. I would love to add your card to her baby book roohadley@yahoo.com (email me for the address).

Again..i have so much I want to share about her life with us and the sweet things that will make you smile as we have. God planned every single detail of this life...the timing of her birth, her life, and even her passing are UNBELIEVEABLE!! I cannot wait to talk about it all... so this blog will not stop :)

Thank God for the time with my angel!
High 4,
Mandi (mommy of an angel)

3 comments:

  1. Praising with you,
    Mary Beth Pelt
    LaGrange

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you daniel and sage. if you need me mandi please let me know. i know God is going to tell Sayla what an angel you are too. you are such a loving person and i love you more than you know.. God and prayer does help ease any pain even i can vouch for that mandi..but iknow you knew that long before me.. if there is anything i can do just call..aunt donna

    ReplyDelete