Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 17th doctor visit

We had an ultrasound yesterday... I am going to try to upload the pics too...doctor says she (we have a wonderful female doctor) is seeing signs that Sayla may not be with us much longer....but ya know, they have said that from the beginning and I am officially 28 weeks today. Keep praying for God's Will in her life. I am so honored to have the chance to love this much!!! Sage was talking this morning about how much she loved Baby Sayla Grace....pray for wisdom and for God to comfort Sage and give her the understanding that she needs!!

4 comments:

  1. Mandy, I am so sorry to hear of this struggle in your life. I did not know you were having difficulties until you posted this blog notice on fb. I know there is nothing I can say or do to make things better. I will pray for you and ask God to place his hand on Sayla Grace and your family. If there is anything you need or want, please ask. Will it be okay for me to put you on our prayer list at church? God be with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy,I don't know you but I want you to know you and your family are in my prayers. I know Monica. I used to work at the school that she worked at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandi, You don't know me personally, but please know that I will pray unceasingly for God's grace to be with you and your family through this trial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the prayers...they are so needed and appreciated. May God's glory shine throughout my pregnancy and Sayla's little life!!

    ReplyDelete